- Watles Adventure Mountain
The Watles Adventure Mountain offers plenty of variety: game lake, washing gold, diamond grotto, foot trail, adventure slide, 3D bow course and great hiking trails!
Churburg Castle in Sluderno offers the worldwide largest private armoury collection and a fairytale-like arched passageway.
- Stelvio Pass Nature Park
In the Aquaprad Nature Park House in Prato everything is about fish. Avimundus in Silandro is a bird so-to-say. Culturamartell tells the life of farmers. Wood and forest are the focus in Lahnersäge. And Naturatrafoi is dedicated to the topic of living at a border and the geology in the Ortles area.
- A circular trail leads to the Trafoi waterfalls past the three holy wells. The Parcines Waterfall with a height of 97 m is very impressive: depending on the amount of snow that melts from 4,000 to 10,000 l of water per second falls down the rocks!
- Hiking along the irrigation channels is fun.
- Ship ahoy on Lake Resia.
- Rafting, canyoning, kayaking, wild river tubing and hydrospeed.
- Cycling along Via Claudia Augusta, easy… cycling along Via Claudia Augusta. You return by train!
- Climbing in the forest rope garden in Allitz/Lasa and the high-rope climbing park Ötzi Rope Park in Val Senales.
- Minigolf in Prato, Solda, Silandro and S. Valentino alla Muta
- Horse riding in S. Valentino, Silandro and Spondigna